XK150 Chassis and Parts

I have a chassis (no title or numbers) from a XK150 that was under a Bruce Adams Brewster that I found in the CA desert.
I have dry stored it for many years but have now lost my storage in S. CA and it must go.
I also have most of the mechanical parts which have been removed.
Rear axle has been rebuilt as I intended to use it in a XK120 special but never got around to it.
Asking $5K for the chassis, email me, mike@xkss.com about any other parts you might need.

You must arrange pickup as it is too big to ship.

All parts available after August 18th 2020.

I also have several blocks, heads and transmissions from different XK120s that I have dismantled over the years.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Should the seller not have the front suspension, I have one available for the xk150 including torsion bars and front calipers (round pad).