Xk150 service manual

Hi All…Service manual arrived…bit dissapointed…its the large red Jaguar one covering all the xk models and mk7/8/9…not much in there relating to the 150…or is every thing the same as the 120 section…with just the 150 as a suplement?..was after info on rear splined hubs(details on removeing and setting end float)…that i can see…just the first items i wanted to read up on…what are you guys useing…any other manuals worth getting… thanks…Steve

The biggest change from 140 to 150 was the braking system I believe…discs vs drums on the 140. The axle specs should be the same as 120 “Salisbury” section, as it is with the 140…no more ENV. Of course, the valuable TSBs (technical service bulletins) certainly come into play here as well…many changes after the original manual was published.

Hi Lee…had a bit more time to go right through the manual…its more or less all there…i was just expecting a bit more in the 150 section…got a chance to look over the Bernard Viart XK140 explored book…havent had a chance to look at the 150 version…looks really great…but very expensive…Steve

Picked up this nice little booklet(80 pages)…lots of usefull info specific to 150s…great price £8 on ebay…its a reproduction of the original…plenty more available…Steve