Xk8 hub cap center piece sizes

I bought new OEM rims and they didn’t come with caps. I replaced them with the ones in my old xjs rims and only 2 fit. what are the sizes for the xk8 center piece? are they two different sizes? it’s annoying.

1997-2000 Jaguar XK8 17 59689

I always thought they were one size fits all. I’ve swapped them between 15, 16 & 17 inch rims for the X300 and XK8. The only thing I haven’t tried is the X Type wheels as the wheels don’t fit the other Jags.

interesting. what is the size for the xk8?

50mm if memory serves.:thinking:

1 Like

Ask the parts person at your local Jag dealer. They should be able to tell you if they all have the same part number.

Hi Eric. After thinking for a while, I remembered that when I had my 90 XJ40, I was informed that there were metric and non-metric wheels for them. I don’t know why. The pitch and offset would be the same but other dimensions might vary slightly. I don’t know if that helps.

i went to discount tires for a free rotation, bought some 59 mm. dude said only two would fit. that some cone was to big for the others. so i bought some sticker hub caps from china. see if those work. i bought bigger rims, the origianl rims center piece only 2 fit as well. it’s midly annoying. sorry for my bad spelling. on my phone and too lazy.