XKE air box assembly $125

(Include at least one picture)

Description: XKE air filter housing/assembly. It does have a bit of rust in the top, but should be able to be fixed by a bit of welding. The bottom, I believe also may have an additional small hole. One side has a small dent where it has the AC stamping. All of these issues should be apparent in the pictures and can send more if you want to see specific areas. Please let me know if you have any questions. Item can be picked up in Columbus, Ohio or shipped for actual cost paid by buyer. I will not ship overseas. I accept paypal and will not accept a money order. Bill Evans

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service

Please edit all of your ads to include the legal disclaimer

Kendoo

Please see below:
Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

@Bill2074 Can you edit your post please? Copy and paste the legals into the original post using the pen icon lower right of the original post.

1 Like

Hopefully fixed the disclaimer. Please advise if its incorrect.

1 Like