Yet other tensioner thread - helllppp

Yup but no prime option unfortunately :frowning:

You can sign up for a free month of prime as a trial. Then cancel it if you do not want to continue. (At least here in the frozen north on Amazon.ca.).

Nono, I have it. I’m rewatching the Sopranos on it right now…Bada Bing. There just isn’t a Prime offering for the part. It’s too esoteric I guess.

That’s too bad. Hopefully you can get some sort of speedy delivery. If the part turn out to be suitable it would simplify things with it being available on amazon.

One of the very early Datsun OHC engines…the 2L, U-20…uses a tensioner virtually identical to the Jag piece EXCEPT it has no ratchet device. I’m pretty sure none of the other Datsun parts mentioned here have the ratchet, either…but a visit to a “Z” site will confirm this. And it looks to me like the Massey part will need the oil supply hole nub shortened since the conical filter’s lip takes up some of the room within the bore they both reside in.

Erica

This is yours if you want it. All I ask is you replace it when you find one. :grinning: I can send it out tomorrow, Monday how ever you want. Overnight, 2 day. Priority mail.

So do the A and L series engines.

I bet it’s in the kitchen or the bedside stand

1 Like

Nope not in either. I actually cleaned house today hoping to find it under a pile. No such luck

I actually found the bloody things- they were in with a bunch of no longer needed/old unusable parts. I’m glad I saved all this seemingly crap as some of it isn’t :woozy_face:

2 Likes