10th Anniversary Oil Leak!

Wiggles, I/we have always wanted to attend. For various reasons it has not transpired. I may be able to drive up (in something) and ride shotgun with you depending on … it always depends on.

iOi Taz, I’m first in line. As for shotgun, my preferred weapon of choice is over and under, but seeing as it’s sharing with Wggles, it’ll have to be a side by side Big Bore:-}

2 Likes

Hawkins, baby…:grimacing:

To paraphrase Sheriff Brody, “You’re gonna need a bigger car”. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hagerty finally responded…
I’m all ears!

“The Golden office would be happy to support your event in 2021!”

So, that’s that. If anyone is still interested in a ColoLeak, let’s all stay in touch.

1 Like

I’m interested so keep me in the loop.

I strongly suspect my E-Type will still be in many, many pieces when this event rounds around.

I fully realize the exact route is still TBD; but my little hobby shop ought to be complete and fully engaged by then. I offer up my plot of land as a safe refuge and/or for a quick tour of my Garaj Mahal and/or a cold beverage, snack and welcome arms:

My place is ~90 minutes south of Paul’s place (in the Black Forest on the NE edge of C Springs). The retaining wall around my shop was just completed and the concrete apron/patio should be poured this month – July 2020. This to be followed by epoxy floor, staircase, and finishing touches. It’s an empty shell right now awaiting the above – but ought to be stuffed by Christmas (2-poster, welder, some benches, tool boxes and hardware storage, distributed air, Jag posters, Car Prints, Motor Head banners, and the obligatory, military, I-love-me corner.

Some outdoor photos:

rsz_1rsz_1south_wall_looking_east

Overview

And some of the unadorned innards:

Let me know if any of you would be interested in stopping by – I’ll leave the lights on for ya . . .

3 Likes

Wow!! When I last saw it, the studs were still showing on the innards!

Very nice, Lt. Col.!

sounds great except fo me - i would end up on the wrong side of the wire in cuba. it would kill me just to see that waterboarding i only like sail boarding just get close to here paul and we will go a rovering in the mountains etc.

Where’s ‘here?’…

1 Like

british columbia. more info by pm ?

Stay tuned: ideas are still under consideration.

1 Like

do you like sailing ?

Envy - a lot of it. Filling in to 20