120 metal Instrument panel urgently required

Hi all.
I need to locate a late metal instrument panel, part number C.8395, for my late 120 FHC.
For some reason I have ended up with 2 x 140 ones which are not the same.
I’m presently holding up my restorer as I have been unable to provide a 120 one so if anyone has an original one available to purchase (preferred) or know who can a reproduction immediately that would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers, Graham

Terry Mc G once told me that early 120s used Mk IV metal instrument panels with the end that had the 3 switch just cut off. I don’t know whether this applies to late cars , or was just to use up old leftover MkIV stocks

I just found this in my garage attic, left over from FHC 681114 which I parted out in the 80s.

According to the parts book it should be C.7290 but the difference from C.8395 is apparently they used two different road light switches.

Hi Rob.
Thanks for the reply.
If it is available to purchase and be freighted to Australia could you contact me offline at jordymk5 at hotmail dot com
Most appreciated
Regards Graham

For Graham Jordan

I need some SS / Mark IV / V parts. Maybe we can work out a trade.
I’m replying offline.

Hi Rob.

I will be able to check tomorrow.

Regards, Graham.

Hi Rob.

Ashwater Forge produce the windscreen latch and interior door handle and escutcheon new or do you prefer original.

I have sent an email to a original parts supplier here so will let you know if he has these available.

Regards, Graham.

We just got some outside locking door handles for a MK IV from them and they were god. However , they don’t sell retail and check because some of the items listed as Mk IV … weren’t.