1953 XK120SE with SBC...The Heretic Jaguar!

After 50 years it’s time to let my old friend go… I have an offer from a DEALER in LA and a Classic/Hotrod dealer coming tomorrow morning.
I have been of site for awhile. Finished my 53Studebaker coupe resto-mod which at 75 years old is easier for me to drive.
A busted back makes the Jag a little more difficult to in and out. With power of the 350 things can happen quickly. ALSO wife won’t ride in it (no belts) after she was in a head on total in her car. Grandson loves but his car seat is not possible (he did get rides on my private road
I left the mounting hols for the mini Brooklands shield on drivers side also left the bolt mounts for drivers seat belt… This old war horse raced USRRC with the SBC conversion about 1956 until late 60s. I purchased this in 1973. Clapped out SBC interior gutted aluminum drivers bucket and mini seat (to comply witth 2 seater regs)

Last iteration with new GM 350 block, modified camel hump 2.02 heads done by a legend here in circle racers.
Many more pictures available, showing some of build. All suspension, brakes, levers rebuilt. New gas tank with the original tank sold to gent here (had the necessary racing mods). 15" Dayton hubs and wire wheels. All wiring redone.

Not a show car but an eye stopping heart pumping driver.

Jag road trip

1711063255162blob
Jag suspension rebuild
Jag under.

Jag n Stude
Negotiable Price $40,000
Have offers in $32,000 range.

Contact information:
Ken Intrieri
docc48@yahoo.com
Cost of shipping (if selling):
Buyer pays shipping.
Car is very drive-able (but is an OTS)
Willing to ship worldwide?
If not difficult

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like