1965 S-Type 3.8 4-Speed with OD in TX

Description: 1965 Jaguar S-Type 3.8 my dad and I bought in 2016. It was a non running car since around 2002 at that point. The previous owner left it to his son after he passed away unexpectedly. The car had been partially prepped for paintwork back in 2002 but had sat inside a barn in Gordon TX since then. We bought it as a project between my dad and my son, and over the years since, just about everything has been done to the car including the engine, suspension & brakes, paint, and interior. It’s repainted the original opalescent silver/blue with new blue leather interior.

My dad is 87 this year and can not drive it anymore, and I have way too many other hobbies and projects to work on. I have 2 vintage race MGB’s, a vintage race Midget, a '99 Spec-Miata, and a '65 Mini Cooper I’m building into a vintage race car. The Jag is currently garaged at my Lake Kiowa lake/golf house and I kind of need the space it’s using. It starts right up and I drive it occasionally around the lake roads and to the golf lodge but that’s about it.

It does need a few things like tires, a leak fixed in the vacuum reservoir system (currently plugged, so no power brakes, just manual), a torn rear screen rubber for the trim, and a few other little items.

Google photo album with hundreds of photos of the restoration: https://goo.gl/photos/b5g6cim9Q1ySTp6E9

Asking price (if selling): Asking $20K, but any offers will be considered by potential buyers that would use and care for the car as it was intended. I have an extensive google photo album and my dad’s huge notebook of receipts and work items we did that would go with the car.

Location: Southlake, TX 76092 (near Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport)

Contact information: Trevor Bond (Bondracer7@yahoo.com) 817-nine-one-nine-six-six-six-five is cell.

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer if >200 miles. I can deliver in my closed trailer if within 200 miles.

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Really nice S Type. You might want list it on bringatrailer.com with a reserve price. Buyer pays the premiums and you reach a much larger sales audience.

Thanks, Yes I’m aware, I’ve sold a vintage race mini, an M3, and 2 race MGBs on there.