1967.5 Windscreen wiper motor

Hi guys,
I am getting ready to install my new windscreen wiper motor for a E Type 1967.5 I purchased 3 years ago. I noticed it has 6 wires coming out of the motor. After doing some reasearch I think the 1967.5 (OTS) motor was changed to a 2 speed with 3 wires. I don’t have my original motor. Can some help me out on weather I can still use the 6 wire 3 speed motor or I need to purchase the 3 wire 2 speed motor? Thank you
Tom

You’ve got the right motor, Tom. It’s the '68 that has the oddball unit.

Nick
Thank you very much!

Hi Nick
Just a quick question. Does the 67 OTS have a 2 speed or 3 speed wiper motor? On my center dash
console under the wiper switch it reads Fast and Slow. I’m being told the 67 has a 3 speed wiper? My etype is. 67.5.
Thank you for your help.
Tom

My March '67 has a two speed motor.

Asked and answered…

Slow, Slower and Off.

Do you require the diagram of what wire goes on which switch terminal. I have it if you need it.

That would be great.
Thank you.
Tom

Tom With this new web page I don’t know how to attach the .JPG. So if you could tell me how or send me an email address, I can send it to you.

Bill

Thanks Shammy! TRCessario@aim.com

Tom

Open up a separate window where the pics are stored, drag and drop into your post before saving it. Either that or click on the seventh grayed out icon just above the field in which you’re typing - the one with an upward pointing arrow - and navigate to the pic you want to upload.

https://forums.jag-lovers.com/t/how-do-i-add-pictures-to-a-post/349356/4