1969 E-Type Interior components, Coupe and 2+2

(Include at least one picture)

Description: I have available a very nice set of Boot boards with runners and VERY GOOD Chrome. If interested I can supply you with more pictures and details of each piece. These came from my first E that I purchased all has been indoor stored for 42 years. In another picture you will find other Coupe Interior from the same car. And in another you will see MANY '69 2+2 Interior Items as well as other Items. Please send me a PM if interested in anything.

Asking price (if selling): ALL Boot Boards with runners $900.00 for the set of 4.
Coupe Cantrails with the Chrome corner finishers and 2+2 Cantrails with the Chrome Finishers per pair $325.00. All else we can talk about it, the more you purchase the better the deal. Jim

Contact information: my1956jag@aol.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): T.B.D.

Willing to ship worldwide? It will be costly to you.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.