1973 XJ6 in need of some interior

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Some one out there might have some interior for my car. I am located in the Midwest of the United States and recently picked up this car from a gent who was moving and could not take it with him. The body and chrome are amazing, and the big, old 4.2 spins freely. My first thought was to use engine and trans in a 2+2 E-type, the that deal is currently on hold. The XJ6 is right hand drive, and it is only the second one to come into my life, as the 67 Aston-Martin of old was the first. Does anyone know how many years the interiors are interchangeable? Please consider about 200 miles as the limit of the search from 42240 thanks

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.