1986 XJ-6 with new stainless steel complete exhaust with a complete 1987 vanden plas

(Include at least one picture)

Description:MUST SELL! all original 1986 xj-6. All new stainless steel exhaust. Its been in a movie with receipt for use. Less than a 100k on the odometer. Comes with a complete 1987 vanden plas XJ-6 with spoked wheels i bought as a parts car. I am building a house and am selling dirt cheap. They are both have titles.

Asking price (if selling):2500

Contact information: 256-425-8379 1GPStech@gmail.com

Cost of shipping (if selling):actual cost. Local pick up preferred.

Willing to ship worldwide?yes

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

May I ask which movie?

I dont know. It was shot before I bought the car. I believe it was about troubled children and the doctor that cared for them, possibly a psychiatrist drove the jag in the movie. I have the receipt for payment and i believe it has the studios name on it. may be able to get the name after work. And I have the previous owners address and contact info. Im with the cars know if you need better pics.

So I found the studio and movie.

It is actually a 1985 and the extra car is an 86. I paid 3850 for the car and have over 5 k in receipts. I paid i believe 2500 for the vanden plas. It is missing an upper radiator hose. I got 10k in these cars and want someone to get them.

So it is about kids going to space camp so that makes sense as space is in huntsville alabama.

Can I please have more photos of the two cars?

Yes. Give me a day as they are in garage not here. Actually one is going to the space and rocket center here in town as it was actually in a movie filmed at the NASA marshall space flight center. But I’ll send the pics tomorow or next day latest. It is now 500 bucks as the other is going to the museum.

Thanks and much appreciated boss, I have also sent you PM