1988 Jaguar XJ-S V12 H&E Convertible

(Include at least one picture)

41,000 miles on this well maintained, very fast, smooth V12 packed in a beautiful red/tan classic Jaguar XJS Hess & Eisenhart convertible. Some forum members know the issues I’ve had with this car, and my main problem is I’m not a mechanic, and I live in a small town without a good Jag mechanic anywhere. Email for more info and photos.

Recently tuned up and major work all finished (have paperwork), blows cold/hot, everything works.

Have original owner’s manual and service book plus many extras (extra wheel emblems, wheel security nuts).

I’ve had a ton of work done to this car, and it is ready to roll. It has some age-related minor cosmetic issues, but all are fixable. Interior and exterior have been well cared for. Comes with a very good custom made cover by CoverKing.

FEATURES

V12 Motor, recently tuned, runs great

Automatic

Power options all work

Good paint, almost perfect, some small age-related blemishes, one spot of rust behind driver’s door panel on outside (ask for photos)

Automatic convertible top works flawlessly and has nice low-profile boot cover

Interior is in good condition; some crazing/cracking on center burlwood console and there’s a fresh seam rip in driver’s seat, which I can get fixed if you buy the car. “I’ve got a guy…”

Nice dash, all gauges work

Cruise control

Heated seats

New brakes (rear)

New fuel filter with new inline filter to sump tank

New batter with cutoff switch for storage (and gremlins)

Original radio/cassette player (it is a little fussy with tapes)

Air conditioner and heater both work great

Passed Missouri inspection in April

CustomCraft car cover, made for the car

ISSUES

Cracks in poly coating on burlwood center console (normal for age, easy to replace)

Driver’s seat has a seam open that just happened, easy to repair

Ask for info and more photos. Smooth, FUN daily driver. Great car.

No trades. No warranty. Not much wiggle room on price, but all offers considered.

Asking price (if selling): $13,500 or make me an offer

Contact information: email: idiotmittens2016@gmail.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): unknown

Willing to ship worldwide? No

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

1 Like

New FUEL PUMP, I forgot to mention.

Good luck with the sale! It was good talking with you on the phone, but I think I was little help to you, given my lack of information about the 12s.

1 Like

Thanks, Wiggles, you’ve been a great help to me. Especially moral support!

Odd: most folks add im to that word…:grimacing:

Will you replace that with some other kind of toy?

Sure. You name it. What is im?

Check your PMs for elucidation…:laughing: