1995 XJS Restoration Shop?

Hello Everyone,

I’m hoping that some of the members can offer me a referral or two of any individuals or shops that can do a restoration on my sweetheart’s beloved 1995 XJS. Fairly straightforward, as far as restorations go:

• New Paint
  • New Carpets
  • New Headliner
  • Seat Recovering
  • Minor dents repair
  • Other misc. interior details (replace center armrest console, etc.)

I don’t have the know-how, parts resources, or the time to do it myself- but would love to turn it over to someone and have them handle it for me (us). I’m willing to ship within the United States- have been given one referral already from a friend on another discussion board:

Paul’s Jaguar in Fort Lauderdale

They come highly recommended. Any other suggestions from any fellow members here?

Many thanks in advance!

S C O T T (and Suzanne)
Salt Lake City, UT

That was my post on the other forum and it should’ve been, of course, Fort Lauderdale🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Even as I pasted it, I said to myself “need to correct that” and, of course didn’t lol. Thanks again John! We’re both excited for the opportunity.

Where you live I would think you could find someone much closer on the West coast. A friend of mine used these guys.'British Sports Cars |

Thank you so much Rob! Glad for the referral and, yes, much closer to us!

S C O T T

I think San Luis Obispo is the Jaguar capitol of the West Coast, in addition to British Sports Cars there is also XKS Unlimited

Cheers Geoff

1 Like

Thank you so much Geoffrey! I’ve pulled them both up on the screen here and will include them in my contact list when we get rolling! Soon her XJS will be in extra-fit shape!

Many thanks again,

SCOTT (and Suzanne)

Well Scott you know what they say, Happy wife, happy life! And a very nice Jaguar XJS, is it a 6 or a 12? cheers Geoff

This is Patrick Powell and I am restoring my dad’s 1989 XJS Convertible. I received the car for Christmas from my mom since my dad passed away. I don’t have a happy wife as my new project has kicked her car out in the rain and cold up in Washington State. The garage only has my Aston Martin DB9 and the Jaguar XJS (torn apart). I have almost finished up with all of the lighting upgrades. The wood has been replace. I am looking at replacing the leather, carpet, mechanical work. Does anyone have names of good suppliers for parts, trimm work, or mechanics up in the Pacific Northwest? I also have to find a storage facility for the Aston Martin then I may have a slightly happier wife.
Thanks
Patrick

pic Wood Dash.pdf (147.4 KB)
Pic. Wood Replacement .pdf (155.8 KB)
pic. Lt Upgrade.pdf (168.0 KB)