6 SU carbs looks really interesting

I don’t have any photos unfortunately, just hazy memories, but back in Melbourne in the early 1970s I tracked down a rumored Jaguar racing car apparently abandoned in a suburban shed, clearly hoping I had found a C-type or D-type…

But it was a home made special, based on Mark VII Jaguar running gear with a home made racing car body, and indeed the thing I recall the most was that it had six H6 individual SU carburetters fitted on a home made six-branch inlet manifold much the same as that shown in the photo.

Given this photo has been posted by Robin, chances are it is in Australia, so there is some chance its the head off my sighted 1970s special, as all six carburetters look to be Mark VII (XK120) H6 carburetters that show two having the second type Suction Chamber (no rib) and four having the third type Suction Chamber (with rib).
The special I saw was made by Bill Wager, and the car was raced in Victoria in the 1960s referred to as the WAGER SPECIAL or WAGER JAGUAR SPECIAL…

I did a quick Google, but unfortunately “Wager” just brings up all the betting companies who have paid for search result prominence - I really hate how Google is primarily an advertising forum, and not an impartial search engine… is their a better search engine ???