63 coupe selling price

Hi Jack hopefully a F Type coupe :joy::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass:

The BAT prices seem very realistic. The $75 k red coupe seems like a decent deal for that car, not a super deal and not too high. Ditto for others sold there. There is a caution to the degree that different models do bring varied pricing. A coupe isn’t a convert and a series II isn’t a series I. The market does distinguish, even if the differences may not really matter to some. Sports Car Market has his car at an average of $90k. At those price levels a difference of + or - $12 000, really isn’t that significant in the big view of things (it sounds like a rich snob dismissal, but as a percent, it really is realistic).

The location of the car in the Hemmings ad is confusing- me, at least. Is it in FL, or NY?

EDIT** That must be FL ushing in NY? I saw the NY window registration stickers. Excuse me.

It’s Florida New York

I didn’t know there is a Florida, NY. How 'bout that!

I know it confuses people all the time. It’s about 30 minutes n/w of West Point military academy in beautiful Hudson valley.

And Wyoming Rhode Island!
pauls

1 Like

Ok, Ok, let’s not forget Naples, Florida.
Sorry, I’m distracting from the intention of this thread.

1 Like

Paris, Texas. Berlin Oklahoma. Toad Suck, Arkansas.

Make it stop . . .

1 Like

Yes please it is so off topic. Please keep it on topic. On that note I want to thank everyone for their input on the original post of selling a 63 coupe.