89 XJ-S complete with second V12

Description: 89 XJ-S with bad V12 AND good V12 on engine stand. Was my fathers last project car he intended to lump, I sourced a fresh engind from this forum years ago. Rebuilt fuel rail system by jaguarfuelinjectorservice.com, never used. Complete gasket and hose set from Coventry West. I have moved on to a new project and the Jag has unfortunately been left as an obstacle in my garage. I would rather see it be used to keep another Jag on the road then go to the crusher. Price is for the car with both V12 engines and all related parts. Chassis does have minor cancer on forward edge of rear wheel wells.

I do have access to a car hauler trailer at additional cost. Stand for second engine can be included at additional cost as well as it is an engine stand for diesel engines.

Not interested in trades.

Asking price (if selling): $2,000 obo

Contact information: Super60daytona@yahoo.com

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.