ABS wire colors

Bought a cheap $85 hand held and battery powered oscilloscope for problems like detecting bad abs signals. Can anyone tell me the colors for the abs signal going into the abs module?

what year?

1995 XJ6 (X300) ABS module wire color codes. USA spec.
My scope is about the size of a small cell phone with dual probes and a trigger input.

the latest i have is 93 which has an abs diagnostic connector, at what point do you want to take the signal from?

Starting from front top would be good. What does your diagnostic connector (ABS Diagnostic i am assuming) look like? I have 2 connectors (3 pin with white, blue and violet and a weatherproof 2 pin connector with brown and gray) coming off the ABS module harness. The 3 pin connector has never been connected even when the system operated fine.
I do have the under-dash OBD2 connector, but have not found any means of reading ABS error codes, just engine and some chassis codes.

correction: neither the 3 pin nor 2 pin have ever been connected. There is a YouTube video showing how to use a voltmeter to check ABS lines for a jumping DC as the wheels are rotated, but I thought the mini oscilloscope would actually show the signals for comparison or lack of signal.

To be clear… Top front of the ABS module connector.

The electrical guide will have ALL the wire colors and module ‘pinouts’ for you to see.

The FRONT MATTERS section has EVERY module pin and connector numbered diagram.

The .pdf is Jaguar publication S95_SED.pdf.

Gus will have it on his site.

the OBD2 must be rated to read ABS as well, the connectors you mention, are they from the ECU…the info i have so far is only up to 93 for sedan & 96 for XJS, as for the signal valve you are wanting, you’ll have to track an auto electrician who has that tech info…you can get a specific code reader to suit jaguar ABS & SRS & all other code diagnostics.