Aircraft and submarine meets dually XJS hybrid

My jaguar in the works. If you were to mix an xjs with a 1 ton dually, with inspiration from an aircraft, a boat, maybe even a little e-type. Had it penned out 10 years ago, started work on it a year ago.

I’m flabbergasted. Not a usual thing for me!!!

Perhaps, later, after some more Nestle’s Classico.

Carl

1 Like

Definitely is unique. I like it. You should be commended on your design work and your ability to do some great bodywork. Thanks for sharing. SD

1 Like

James,

Excellent work and design. Personally I would prefer a smooth bonnet, but that is my taste and everyone is different and there is no correct when it comes to taste. Overall you have my thumbs up!

1 Like

Wow, your car is a true inspiration! Time and again I am blown away by the styling and functionality you’ve squeezed out of the XJS

1 Like

Fantastic!!! You have made it your own and with brilliant craftsmanship !!!
Dunno if your vortex generators are gonna make a difference with the dramatic shape shift of the original rear window though!!
Congratulations of your piece of automotive art!!

1 Like

Thanks guys. The stock xjs is already inherently beautiful. I think the ones who think they are “ugly” lack an appreciation of art. It always reminded me of an aircraft in some way, so I all I did was sort of build on that theme. The vortex generators may not be functional…under 70MPH… I see them on the planes I fly but on here it’s more aerodynamic styling. But I will do tests in the near

future to see if it makes a difference.

That would look great in yellow, with a periscope maybe… :slight_smile:

1 Like

It has been considered. Almost finished with Its accessory trailer. Cannot wait to share. It will be wild!