Alignment specs for 1961Jaguar Mark IX

I just had my tires rotated and balanced. I’d like to get an alignment done, but the only specs I have are for bias-ply tires. Does anyone have the specs for Coker 650R16 radial tires? I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find any information on it. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Hi Jim,
My original owner’s manual doesn’t specify if the tires are bias-ply or radial, but it does include the alignment specs. See copy attached…
Good luck,
Jay

Thank you so much, Jay! I will bring this into the shop when they do the alignment. I would have to think that this is the specs for the bias ply as it looks original. But maybe by using this they can figure out something to do for the Radials.
Thank you again, buddy!
Jim

Jay,
The first thing it says to do is:
Castor Setting.

1. Check torsion bar height setting as described in previous paragraph.

Do you have that previous paragraph that they mention? I have no idea how to check the torsion bar height setting… Maybe that paragraph would explain it?
Thank you again, Jay!
Jim

Hi Jim,
Here are the two preceding pages of the owner’s manual that cover the torsion bar height adjustment. On my car, one of those long adjuster nuts was frozen on the threaded shaft, causing the head of the shaft to just turn in its square locating hole. As you can see from my photo, we had to cut a hole in the floor pan to access the top of the threaded shaft. Hopefully your adjuster nuts are not seized!

Let us know how your shop makes out on all this.
Thanks,
Jay

Again – thank you, Jay! I will let you know what they say at the alignment shop…