Another Mystery Part

Can’t seem to find a Part Number to go with these two small clips or where they go. Also, not sure if they belong to an earlier E-type Series ;they don’t appear in the S3 parts catalogue.
So I’m hoping an Eagle-Eye’d expert may have a clue about them.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Happy Trails,

Dick

The one in the center is a U. S.dime, minted in Denver.

You’re welcome. :rofl:

EDIT: .The other two clips look like the clips that hold the wiring to the back of the AC evaporator housing on a Series II.

5 Likes

WOW… I’m Gobsmacked!!!

In a message dated 7/30/2023 11:05:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, noreply@jag-lovers.com writes:

1 Like

I just happen to have a Series II A/C Evaporator. Will investigate that. Thank

Dick

We’ve been in the top for those kinda clips…:wink:

I have seen those other clips on my S1, but do not recall where. They were minted in Britain…:smiling_face:

Thanks Paul, I’m leaning towards an SII series application, just don’t know WHERE!!!

Happy Trails,

Dick

May not be Jaguar parts. Definitely cable clamps though. Similar to C17287

SNG Barratt UK | Keeping your Jaguar on the road?

My S1 fhc had clips like that on the inside edge of the padded cantrail trim piece near the top of the A-post clipping the chrome edge trim ends, but I left them out because the were rusty & visible & serve no purpose since the chrome trim grips the edge of the cantrail firmly.

Thanks Randall. Another lane to investigate. Now to find an S1 Parts book… Ha Ha.

Cheers,

Dick

In a message dated 7/31/2023 9:56:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time, noreply@jag-lovers.com writes:

I don’t see it in the original parts catalogue, it just shows the complete cantrail.

I believe I have one of those on the release cable in the trunk. A PO did a fair bit of repurposing, so I don’t know for sure if it came from there.