Antenna Fuse(s)

Would someone please tell me the location of the fuse or fuses related to my radio antenna? Thank you.

There is a 10 amp fuse in wire type tucked in under the fender above the antenna took me a while to find that one, cheers Geoff

In wire type?

Craig,
I see that you are new to Jag-Lovers. Welcome.
I believe that Geoffrey meant to say was “inline fuse”.
BTW, what model year is your XJ-S? Jaguar made the XJ-S/XJS from 1975 through 1996 and changed a lot of things along the way. It is helpful if you include the model year (and engine if appropriate to the post) in your post so that others can best help you.

Paul
(1990 XJ-S convertible)

1 Like

Thanks Paul! I appreciate your advice. The car is a 1994. 4.0 6 cyl

Craig,
The newer XJS cars, referred to as the “facelift” cars, are very different from the earlier cars like our 1990 XJ-S convertible. I am afraid that someone with a later car will have to chime in on the location of the in-line fuse, or even if there is one, because Jaguar changed just about everything in these cars starting in 1992 and the location of the inline antenna fuse in our XJ-S is probably not the same as in your XJS. BTW, in our car the 10A in-line fuse for the antenna motor is located in the right side of trunk (boot) near the antenna delay relay and antenna/motor assembly. This may or may not be the same in your later car.

Paul

1 Like