Auto transport USA to WESTERN Canada

I think “Reliable” services LMC, which is Ontario, I believe. They apparently have no Western routes. We have many Canadians on this site and I thought at least someone bought an auction car in the USA and shipped it. From the great lakes region to Alberta.

Saw a https://www.tfxinternational.com/services/specialized-handling tractor trailer on one of main roads here in Calgary just a couple of hours ago. I cannot comment on the quality of their service but they certainly have a presence in Alberta.

Cheers
Steve Clark
Calgary, Alberta

Reliable brought one of my cars from BC, down to San Diego.

Their price wasn’t bad at all, and I feel better about using a large, well respected company.

A buddy of mine has had a few cars brought down from Canada by smaller, independent shippers for less money, but when something goes wrong with one of those guys…God have mercy on you.

I just used TFX International to ship my E-Type from Ontario to Florida this past January. That was my first time ever dealing with a transport company, or with dealing with the whole international/border thing. All went smoothly for me and I had no complaints. I had good communication from their team all through the process. I recommend their services.

RobY

Thank you. My guy called Reliable and they said they have no route to Calgary. Odd…

Where are you shipping from and to? My inlaws have shipped cars from California to Edmonton and back multiple times and are happy with the company they have used.

I remember I had a very odd experience, where their website indicated they went into Canada, but when I called, the guy told me ‘no’.

I called back, got a different guy, and was told they would do it. From that point on, it was very easy, as if they’d done it many times before.

Did you get a buyer Larry?

Well, one never knows. It seems the border closure is a major problem. We wanted a personal inspection, just from an ethics point of view. IF you’re Walmart or Amazon you zip across the border like it isn’t there. Ditto if you’re a load of logs. A citizen, not so much I guess. My brother has dual citizenship for his work and often it seems neither country wants him as he goes back and forth !
As for our sale, it ain’t over 'till it’s over. Those who see the car in person are interested, but since it is set up to drive, the Moss box is a turn off to those who can’t handle it.

From Wisconsin to Calgary. It is 1 600, miles (more in those kilometer things).

Thanks to all. Some of my ‘thank you’s’ were too few characters, so a group thank you to all who are trying to help.
One company has suspended private transport but still does big shot accounts. I guess that flu thing doesn’t affect anyone with large accounts or they know I sneezed on the steering wheel.

You could try Boychuck Ventures out of Edmonton. Their website states that they transport throughout north america. Just google Boychuck Ventures Edmonton Alberta. The parent company is a large well established general trucking firm in Edmonton.

Thanks, sent along the information