Best place to purchase body parts forXk150

Where is best place to purchase body repair panels for XK 150 OTS? Need right wing rear panel.

Where are you located?

I bought my new battery boxed for my 150 from Guy Broad in the UK. Great products, fit perfectly.

Eagle River Wisconsin

I have just learned of a place in SC that is parting out particularly British cars. This would mean used parts. Do not know if you are interested and do not know if he would have any 150 parts. PM me if you would like the information.

You might try Jaguar Heaven in California. I bought a MK IX bonnet from them

They have been one of my Go To places for years. But they’re very thin on XK parts now.

Please send contact information, thank you. It doesn’t hurt to try.

Jaguar Heaven
(209) 942-4524
Jaguar Heaven | Jaguar Used Car Parts | Stockton, CA | 800-969-4524 : Jaguar Heaven

And a couple others:

Vintage Jag Works

Welcome to Vintage Jaguar Parts - Vintage Jaguar Parts (vintagejagparts.com)

Bassett’s Inc. - Jaguar Upholstery, Parts and Service (bassettsinc.com)

New sheet metal has been brilliant from Leaping Cats in the UK. Fast, efficient and fit great.

I agree with Brucerudin… John Brown at Leaping Cats or James Lawrance in UK Guaranteed to fit.

Chuck, I got permission from the owner to post the information on the forum. May help some other people in the states. Contact Kelly Broome 803-743-5537. I mentioned you were looking for 150 parts and he said ok. Good luck.

Thank you. Just Spoke with Kelly he at his beach home clean up storm damage but thinks he may be able to asset.

Another UK supplier is Contour Autocraft - I used their body panels with great results and a great fit - particularly difficult panels such as the quarter light panels on my FHC.

1 Like

I may be wrong but hasn’t Contour ceased making panels to concentrate on the Academy and the educational aspects of metal work??

I think you are correct, Ian. I forget how long the restoration of my car has taken!

Same here, John. I bought panels from Bruce’s father!