Bits n Peices For Sale

Description: For sale some more bits I really don’t need. The clamps are 1-7/8 …$5/ pair plus shipping
The stabilizer brackets are for E-type $5/pair plus postage.

Sedan rear “D” window latches… $ plus shipping.
SOLD…

Asking price (if selling): See above

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer. I can ship cheap!

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I will take the muffler clamps please Tim.

You got it. I’ll pm with total.
Thanks!
Tim

Only E-type Bellhousing brackets available.

Tim, those do not look like e-type bell housing brackets to me. I am pretty sure they are for something else.

I’m 100 percent sure they are from a E-type. I removed them from the car. I now looked up SNG and they look the same.

A Mk or 420 sedan has the shorter version.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Are these engines stabilizer brackets on the right?

My apologies Tim. I was thinking of the lower ones that reinforce the engine bell housing join. You are right. Those are for the upper stabilizer between the bell housing and the firewall. At an excellent price I might add.

1 Like

Yes those are it.