Brakes question series 3 and xj12

Got my last.rotors.from rock auto! Xks unlimited has rotors on sale and a kit front and back think was 149 but the pads they sell are made in china! I’ve used posiquiet semi metallic rock auto sells 45

2 Likes

Mark, you’re correct the code P0172 is for running rich on bank 1 sensor 1. I’ve changed out the O2 sensors several times along with many other ones including the temperature sender. I can’t pass the emissions test with the check engine light on and it’s overdue. I’ve had it to 3 shops and they can’t figure it out. I’m going to change out the thermostat as a last resort. I think it might be stuck open or missing who knows. I’m going to check it today using a scanner and see what the temp. reading is when warm. At least you got the car at a good price and got the supercharger straightened out and16 hours to polish, it must have looked nice. I’ll keep you updated on the brakes once the weather warms up I can work on them. Next week will be in the 40’s, spring is coming, the sooner the better.

1 Like

Thanks sawyer for the information. I do like Rock Auto myself, their prices are usually the lowest I can find and their delivery fee is reasonable and fast!