BSOL blog - final update

I have updated the BSOL blog to include photos from our visit to The Grand Tetons over the past 2 days.

-David

Thanks David, excellent chronicle of what had to be fun, interesting and beautiful. I must admit seeing an E-type with snow and ice on it kinda makes me shiver, the most mine ever saw were flurries at which time it bolted home to shelter. Sad about Jerry but he was certainly doing what he loved.
pauls

Thanks for the travelog, David. I have vicariously enjoyed traveling with the various Oil Leak Tours over the years. I was struck by one of your photos in the final posting. I think that it was taken at Lewis Falls on the Lewis River south of Yellowstone? I took an almost identical shot when we visited in 2006. We were there in late June so we avoided the snow, but it sure is beautiful country.

It certainly appears to be the same spot. Thanks for providing the details. Beautiful country indeed…

-David

Great photos chronicling the journey. thanks for sharing

Here are a couple more shots taken, as I recall, on 191 east of Jackson Lake. They are very similar to some of yours. Great minds and all that.