[CANCELLED] 1958 XK150 FHC Need Fuel Gauge

Hello.

I am in need of one working fuel or petrol gauge. This particular gauge has a red low level light integral to the gauge. See picture of my existing gauge.

I am in WI USA

Thanks much

Tim

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I think I have a spare somewhere, I;ll dig it out and give it a check.
Morris

That would be fantastic! I anxiously await your reply. Good luck!

Regards
Tim

1 Like

Tim
I do have a gauge from a 150 , same numbers as what you have. I am not sure how to test without hooking it up to my dash.
Morris.

I don’t know how to bench test either. I did find on line how to test or maybe test the gauge in the car. I will do that test on Sat. I think I tested it the other day and the gauge or needle did not move. Hopefully the new test gives better results.

How much would you want for your gauge?

Regards

Tim

If I have time this weekend I will install in my 150 and compare with my original.
If it works I will come up with a figure,
I did notice that Coventry Auto UK sell them for a crazy figure of 300 pounds.
Welsh Jag have a rebuilt for $351. Crazy prices. Part number # 263601
Will get back to you.
Morris.