[CANCELLED] Misc Jag Parts Last of the Stash More Added

Description: For sale are some parts I have that Need to find a new home.
First is a new mild steel exhaust head pipe. Not sure what it’s from. I was holding it for a run-up stand, but nowvI only have the one 3.8 engine I’ll just use my actual exhaust pipes for my project.
$30.00 plus shipping.

A Mk2 3.4 or 3.8 dipstick in good condition, not perfect. $15.00 SOLD

Second dip stick 3.4 or 4.2… $15.00 plus shipping

A pair of E-type jack pads… $13.00 plus postage

A new vintage looking early XK engine intermediate timing chain damper for early XK engines… $15.00 plus postage.

RB340 regulator. Unknown condition… $14.00 plus shipping.

Asking price (if selling): Various Above

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Damper and Jack pads… and second dip stick.

Hey Tim,

Do you know if the 2nd dipstick is for my 69 2+2 S2 4.2?

Thx

Not sure I would think it would be. It’s from a 1970 Xj engine block I scrapped a year ago.

Okay great I will take it. shipping to 85255. PayPal? Thx

Dipstick 2 is still available.

Some oil pumps. Two of them. Good used condition. $15 each or both for $20 plus shipping either way.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service
[/quote]

Tim I can use the dip stick if the distance from the stop washer to the full mark is 7 &13/16 My Zip 32907 for shipping
Mark

Mark it is 9 inch from the tip to washer

Oil pumps SOLD

It’s 9 3/4 inch tip to washer but 9 inch would work I can change the level markings

$7.84 to ship. Total is: $22.84

Paypal sent Thanks

Got it Thanks! I’ll get tracking when it ships.