[CANCELLED] Triple Carburetor intake and linkage

Description: For sale is a triple carb intake from a 420G. I have a intake plenum for $35.00 .The linkage, set of spacers with O-rings and intake. I will accept $400.00 firm. I will work out shipping with the buyer.

I had planned on installing this on my mk2 and also have a mk10 set-up and decided the mk10 is a better fit for what I’m trying to accomplish. This can be used on Mk2 with some alterations or fit to a XJ6 or many other models or replica.

OR… buy just the intake manifold with the linkage parts for $400.00

Asking price (if selling): $400.00

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Negotiable

Willing to ship worldwide? Rather not.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

That’s a good deal for somebody!

More pictures of the manifold with linkage…$400.00

Absolutely!

Were it not for the fact the back carb would be approximately at the level of the passenger’s left foot, it’d be a hella deal for the Jeep!

Are you willing the separate the manifold option? I just bought a 420g manifold less than a month ago but, I could use the linkage & spacers. Also, the carburetor rebuild kits. Are they a complete kit for each carb?

Sorry, I don’t want to separate. Then I’m stuck with just bits and pieces. Moss sells all the linkage parts. Thank you.