Check out the second entry on the list

(Flame retardant suit on)

1 Like

I’d be happy with a C7/C8 Vette over any of those.

I’d take any of those! Just more proof to me that the majority of those lists are written by millennials lol :grin:

…or someone who had to maintain/repair them.

1 Like

Um, because millennials wrote it lol?? We probably don’t want any cars that boomers have artificially inflated the price on to keep as trophy door-stops anyway.

1 Like

Sorry I should have gone with my initial comment of 12 year olds lol :grin: didn’t mean to cause butt hurt, or inflict PTSD and cause therapy to be scheduled lol :grin:. Just kidding I’m sure you’re not as frail as some of the others out there, otherwise you wouldn’t own a Jag! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Actually, I’d take the XJ220 in a heartbeat. I saw one in the flesh a few months ago and, aside from the quad headlight treatment, liked the styling very much.

1 Like

Yeah, you do realize the older millennials are in their mid 30-s now?? Lol. No one is triggered, frail or upset. …,I guess I have to concede that the younger millennials suffer from such proclivities, but in general car journalists, of any age, tend to be absolute idiots.

1 Like

Yes it was meant more as a playful jab than anything lol :grin:. I’m 43 so I didn’t miss being a millennial by much myself lol :grin:

1 Like