Chevy Gmc Stainless Exhaust Header kit

I did a search but no results found - has anyone had any experience using the J2 Engineering header kit HDS-GMC85, for '88-'97 Chevy GMC C/K 1500-3500 Suburban 5.0, 5.7l, V8 4-1, Exhaust Header - Stainless Steel - USD 99.99 from CAautoparts.com - US Tel. - (626) 269-8088 - thanks, Tex.

I can’t imagine those would work with a small block chevy. Center dump shorties are required. I used Sanderson CC2, early corvette tubular manifolds and rams horns. Steering rack tower is the deciding factor.

1 Like

Slofut - thanks for the response - I should have mentioned that the engine is not being mounted in a Jaguar - the engine is in a 1997 Chevy truck that belongs to my son - someone took the exhaust manifolds while he was reworking the engine - the reason I posted here is because of knowing the Chevy engine installs done by members here, and I was trying to find out if anyone had dealt with the company that he was looking to buy the exhaust manifolds from - hopefully someone will notice the request and advise of any experience with the supplier - Tex.

1 Like

Ah ok I see. Yes maybe someone with experience will chime in. :+1:

1 Like