Collection of parts and two 1995 XJS V12 coupes

I am selling my 40 year collection of parts /manuals/books/ etc/etc including two 1995 Jaguar XJS V12 Coups. Everything will go, if it has Jaguar written on it, pictures brochures, you name it. everything .You will need to bring a trailer and truck.
Both 95 XJS cars were produced in Feb 1995. One of them was my race car, Both of them have NEVER been wrecked or rusted. List of parts available, much too long to list here. Forgot to add, Sale includes ALL tools, things like some Churchill tools. ALSO The 95 XJS race car is set up for a 5 speed transmission and a NEW TREMEC TKO 5 speed is in the package and a NEW 6.0 blowproof bell housing. Also a couple of 3:54 diffs. NOTE I WILL NOT SELL ANYTHING SEPARATE. ALL OR NONE.

NOTE, I WILL NOT SELL TOOLS SEPARET

Everything located in Leesville, SC 29070 phone 803 532 6257 home 803 798 3044 cell

Description: Everything Jaguar 40 years collection

Asking price (if selling): Asking $29,000.00 for the lot

Contact information: Chad Bolles, 2040 Derrick Hollow Rd, Leesville, SC 29070

Cost of shipping (if selling):none

Willing to ship worldwide, if someone wants that it can be worked out.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.