[concours] WANTED: LHD XK150 FHC

Listers:

We are looking for a LHD 150 FHC to purchase.
If you have or know about a car that meets the following description for
sale please contact me direct.

We are patient and will wait for the right car. I know it is out there
somewhere.
Thanks for your help and previous input.
Ron Rader

WANTED: LHD XK 150 FHC
We are looking for a restored gold level concours car.
This restoration should be one to five years old. This will be a driver

• a touring car.
    We prefer an automatic transmission, wire wheels, dual exhausts.
    Body and interior must be show quality. Engine should be recent rebuild.

No radio preferred.
I am not willing to go through the time and money to do another car and
I do not have the skills, ability, time, or space to do it myself.

Please contact me off list. No Salesman, or brokers at this time please.

Ron,
I assmume you tried looking at a Hemmings Car magazine or their online site, www.hemmings.com or some of the other online car sources. You can also check the ads in alot of newspapers thru their on-line sites. Hopefully the right car will come along. If you need someone to look at one in Northern California, let me know.
Bruce Carnachan’s brother sold his FHC last year for a reasonable price and I am pretty sure that it had an A/T, so they are out there. Just don’t let the people know you really want an automatic.
Good hunting,
Larry J

In a message dated Fri, 13 Jul 2001 2:19:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Ron Rader rader@interworld.net writes:
Listers:
If you have or know about a car that meets the following description for sale please contact me direct.

We are patient and will wait for the right car. I know it is out there somewhere.
Ron Rader

This restoration should be one to five years old. This will be a driver- a touring car.

No radio preferred.
I am not willing to go through the time and money to do another car and I do not have the skills, ability, time, or space to do it myself.
Please contact me off list. No Salesman, or brokers at this time please.>>

Larry:
Thanks for the tip.
Ron

XK120@aol.com wrote:> Ron,

I assmume you tried looking at a Hemmings Car magazine or their online site, www.hemmings.com or some of the other online car sources. You can also check the ads in alot of newspapers thru their on-line sites. Hopefully the right car will come along. If you need someone to look at one in Northern California, let me know.
Bruce Carnachan’s brother sold his FHC last year for a reasonable price and I am pretty sure that it had an A/T, so they are out there. Just don’t let the people know you really want an automatic.
Good hunting,
Larry J

In a message dated Fri, 13 Jul 2001 2:19:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Ron Rader <@Ron_Rader> writes:
Listers:
If you have or know about a car that meets the following description for sale please contact me direct.

We are patient and will wait for the right car. I know it is out there somewhere.
Ron Rader

This restoration should be one to five years old. This will be a driver- a touring car.

No radio preferred.
I am not willing to go through the time and money to do another car and I do not have the skills, ability, time, or space to do it myself.
Please contact me off list. No Salesman, or brokers at this time please.