Converting MK7-9 and XK140-50 to MOD Gearbox

I am removing parts from a '55 MKVIIM that has a JLN manual Gearbox with Overdrive

I just want to double check exactly what parts are needed for both a conversion from Auto, and Manual boxes

As per the heading, I am advised it will fit the stated models MK7-9 XK140-50

For Auto Conversion;

flywheel, bellhousing, starter ? clutch unit, clutch bottle & pipes, master cyl, slave cyl, pedal assembly, JLN gearbox, OD unit, gearbox mounts, front driveshaft, speedometer & cable, gear stick gator, overdrive switch, relay & wiring, manual gearbox sheetmetal cover panel on body, complete handbrake assembly, front seats

For 4 speed Manual cars;

JLN gearbox, OD unit, gearbox mounts, front driveshaft, speedometer & cable, overdrive switch, relay & wiring

Optional;

Can supply, centre bearing mechanism, rear driveshaft, complete rear end or diff, vehicle data plate, will supply complete NOS clutch master cylinder, clutch master & slave cylinder rubber seal kits

Did I leave anything out for a complete bolt up conversion ?

All comments welcome

I’ve done this a couple times. First with a mk7 and later with my 420. Both were done years ago. For the Mk7 I might have had to change the existing brake pedal assy. but parts from the manual car fit directly. Most of what you list looks familiar, but I did the Mk7 about 50 years ago and the 420 almost 30 years ago. I agree you will be changing the front driveshaft but if you were going to have an existing driveshaft modified I suggest you look into making a single piece drive shaft.

I think input shaft bearing going into the crankshaft is missing in Auto cars. Also flywheel might need new bolts and locking plate.

yes, hence why I included a manual flywheel in the “auto” list