Dash panel lighting resistor replacement

I am sorting through some electrical issues on a 69 e-type 2+2. I found what I’m assuming is an inline resistor on the feed from the panel lighting switch to the guage lights. This resistor is located between the hazard switch and the battery guage. As shown in the pictures mine is not in a good state. The coil wire that connects the two spades is in tact, and has continuity. However what appears to be a ceramic type insulator material that the wire coils around has crumbled away. I would like to replace it. I have looked on the usual suppliers web sites and made inquiries. They were stumped. I will greatfully take any and all recommendations on this.

Add

The resistor is C32119, and the ceramic C32120. This thread discusses the part and how you might improvise something, as it may be difficult to source an original: Dash light resistor

Thanks David. I did some research on C32119 which has been discontinued. It was replaced with DAC6363 which has also been discontinued. I was also told by another source that with the conversion to LED bulbs that the resistor is not required as the LED bulbs are non dimmable, and I could just bypass the resistor. I’d want more thoughts or concerns on that before I go the bypass route.

If you had to resort to LED for whatever reason you should probably look into using a right size of resistor (by trial and error) or diodes or PWM if available in the right size to drop the voltages to a correct dim level to restore function of the feature, since you want to do it right.