Delanair MkII System - from 1974 XJ6

Description: This is a Delenair MkII unit that I removed from my 1974 XJ6 this fall. The unit was working properly when I removed and upgraded to a Vintage Air system, with the exception of a blown AC hose leaking out the freon. Until the hose-clamped connection let go the AC was blowing cold. The heat was working too.

Included is the complete center dash unit including servo, relays, left and right air tubes, and control switches. The complete left side blower assembly is included. The right side blower motor and fan are included, I incorporated the right side fresh/recirc air box into my Vintage Air system.

Free pick-up in the west burbs of Chicago. I travel to the St Louis area about once a month and can meet there. If you want it shipped I can deliver it to my local FedEx shipping service where they can properly box it and ship it to you using your FedEx account.

Asking price (if selling): $250

Contact information:

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Dropping price to $100 before it gets recycled.