Door trim retaing clips

Searched archives but did not come up with anything, I am trying to find the door trim clips for a 1991 Jaguar XJS V12, the hole appear to be 5/16 inch but every where I go I can’ find ones that big, tried NAPA but no go, TIA Geoff

Hope these fit, states 8.7 mm that is 11/32 inch I measured the hole at 5/16 so hopefully good to go.

I guess these were not correct, still searching

Maybe this helps identify the part:

eBay seems to have many options.

I just typed in 5/16 trim clip

Martin, thanks for that what I need is BD13102, cheers Geoff

Well even though I had some BD13102 clips on my door panel I don’t think they were the correct ones, after another search I came up with these clips, they look like some others I have on my door panel. Any way I ordered 20 we will see.

SNG Barratt UK | Keeping your Jaguar on the road

Geoffrey,
Do you have a copy of the Jaguar Parts Catalogue for your car? According to page 3H 15 of my hard copy of the Jaguar Parts Catalogue (RTC9900CA January 1987 on) for our 1990 XJ-S convertible the Jaguar part number for those plastic door clips are AGU1018. If you search on eBay right now for “Jaguar AGU1018” I believe that you will find exactly what you are looking for (strong hint).
Over the past 22 years of Jaguar ownership I have found that having the proper technical data for my Jaguars has helped me to locate the correct parts that I needed quickly and efficiently. I would not be able to keep my Jaguars running without their Parts Catalogues, as well as their Repair Operations Manuals, and Drivers Handbooks.

Paul

Paul, thanks I am going to have to get the parts catalog, I have the other books, I think I have bought the exact part from SNG Barrett for far cheaper than eBay prices 3 for $12. I bought 20 for $46 shipped.