E-type leftover bits

SOLD GaZ rear damper set of 4, w/adjustable damping and adjustable perch, includes 300lbs/inch springs. Purchased last year for my IRS re-build but not used. $600 OBO includes shipping in the U.S.

Set of 4 new rear springs, 300lb x 10" free length, powder coated silver. $160 includes shipping within the U.S.

SOLD Polished stainless alternator shield and dipstick bracket, new. $30 includes shipping within the U.S.

SOLD Pair of used front upper A arms with fulcrum shaft, nickel plated. $275/pair included shipping within the U.S.

SOLD. Also, used exhaust headers, stainless steel with ceramic coating, good condition but coating is tired. Don’t want to ship these, so free if you pick them up. Otherwise going for scrap.

PM for more photos if interested.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Interested in the exhaust parts, I am located in mid-Missouri. Your location?

If you cut iff the pipes, right aft of the tri-wye, would you be willing to pack them up, me pay shipping?

Am in rural Mills County, Iowa just off I-29. 165 miles north of Kansas City.

You are about a 5 hour drive from me, (located in Jefferson City Mo), but it would be worth it for the parts. How quickly do you want to dispose of them?

The header is already spoken for (went fast!) and I’m keeping the larger center muffler for the time being, which only leaves the small diameter muffler pair. The H and X pipes in the photo are basically junk as the guy that made them was way off on alignment. Pretty welds, though.

I’ll take the A arms and alternator shield with dipstick bracket.

Pm sent

Thanks!

Just wanted to come on real quickly and say that if anybody else wants those headers, please offer them to them: because of the way that my engine is mountain in the jeep, I cannot use that style of header.

I see you tried the X and H style exhaust systems…what is your opinion of the sound??are they still available???

I actually did not try the X and H pipes. Had one of each made up, but the dimensions were so far off they were unusable. Really disappointing, that. So I made up my own center muffler section using Porter stainless mufflers and am happy with the somewhat louder, more aggressive tone.

Steve Williams
402.690.8655 cell

1 Like

Cant tell dimensions but were these a 'drop in" sized replacement or did you have to cut some inlet/ rear pipes?

Mufflers are 1 3/4" ID front and rear. To that I added a couple of lengths of 1 5/8" OD pipe expanded to 1 3/4" OD welded into the rear to give overall dimensions equal to the Bell center section I removed. Muffler hangers are a more modern peg through rubber donut style I obtained from ClassicFabs when I purchased headers from them.