[E-Type] S1.5 two speed wiper wiring

Here’s some pics I just took of the connections on my car…original wiring and connections, wipers work…hope they are clear enough for you…

Hi - thanks for the photos. That really helps. The connections on the switch are exactly the same as mine, except in the spare connection they attached yellow/green but looks like this isn’t required so will remove this from the equation.
Unfortunately, the connections from the harness to the motor wires isn’t clear. Looks like one of the motor wires goes into two Red/Green wires from the harness; but not sure which colour. Also, not clear which other wires from motor go to which leads although one must go to Green for the Live circuit and the other one to the green/brown.
Hmm - maybe I need to try all the combinations.
Thanks

See if this helps a little more…

That’s perfect - very kind of you to provide these close up photos. Can’t wait to get home tomorrow and try this wiring config and see if wipers spring into life. Will let you know.

Wipers now work ! Well, at least one speed and back to park position do ! Now on to windscreen wash electrics :slight_smile: