E Type Series 2 Bonnet Assembly

(Include at least one picture)

Description: E Type Series 2 (this one is 1970) bonnet assembly for sale. The assembly includes the bonnet sheet metal, bumpers (very good), head lights, directional lights, and side markers. The bonnet is disassembled and the sheet metal has been bead blasted by a firm familiar with Jaguars.

This bonnet was on my Series 1.5 that I bought in 2005. The following photos show the bonnet on the car and shows the appearance prior to disassembly.

The following photos show the parts in detail as well as the repairs and corrosion damage prior to my purchase. The right, front duct bracket is detached from the top of the bonnet and can be reattached using Sikaflex 221 body adhesive. The buyer is responsible for shipping, seller will assist. The top of the bonnet is 70 inches long by 54 inches wide.

Asking price (if selling): $4500 USD or best offer

Contact information: Contact Art via Jag Lovers personal messaging

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer’s responsibility, seller will assist

Willing to ship worldwide? See above

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Asking price now $3800 or best offer