Early ribbed cam cover, exhaust side

I need an early ribbed cam cover, to utilize a mechanical cam drive. Need not be pretty, but scruffy since its going on the rat rod.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

He may split , and open to offers :thinking:

Jaguar Etype Cam Rocker Covers | eBay

If you want it, you can have it but you will have to organize UPS / or FEDEX to collect, the cam cover that is !
The later closing plate has a grove to accept a smaller O ring , but the threaded closure to accept a tachometer drive does not have enough “meat” to machine in a groove, so I machined one in brass for my 120.
Do you intend counterclockwise for the tachometer or will you fit a reverse gear adapter?

Thanks…shipping might kill me!

Where are you located? if outside the USA, shipping might be a killer.

France, soon to be back in the UK, or England if Scotland and Wales have their way.:smiley:

I am soon to fit a series3 XJ6 3.4 engine to my 68 240, I have smooth covers to fit so the XJ6 and if I still have them the 240 ribbed covers will be available, but I do not know if they are what you need, Epping Essex, Pat