Erratic Front repeater turn sinal 420G

Front left repeater blinker is activated when I turn right but not when I activate te Hazard warning lights (it´s a 1970 car sold new in Belgium).
The other operations are correct.
Any suggestions…?

made myself a replica, copy pf original (same as E-type)

I believe if you go to Chapter 15, MKX FSM, last page electrical diagram,
you will find that a 2nd flasher unit is used to control the Hazards

If so, identify wire color and chase 12V from that flasher to the problem

its a bit of a rats nest in there, so unless needed for MOT or equivalant, I would consider leaving it be

Thanks Tony.
My ´67 E, sold new in the US, has the original Hazard warning loghts, which dont work, but normal flashers do.
I could look at the relays involved in that installation, to see what to look for in the G.
I have had similar problems with the flashers and Hazards warning lights in my early 70s BMW coupes. Those problems were always related to a bad earth contact in the rear lights, where the cabling and light holders were of poor quality.
The rear light holders on the G are new and the cables and contacts look very good. I had them out 2 ago as I switched R to L, as the
German paintshop had placed the incorrectly after a repaint some years ago (not understanding the RH and LH marking on the red glass!).
Maybe I caused the problem during this work…

I fought over & over with LH lower and small upper fender indicator on my 420G for many years

it did many strange things, including interacting with other bulbs, and periodically failing to work, despite me giving each its own dedicated earth.

In the end, I have isolated the wire to the upper fender flasher, as it seems possessed,
and used the lower indicator + wire to drive both

Interesting solution.
I need to check all earth contacts first.
How are the rear lights earthed?
The metal of the light holders against the body, or…?
Can´t see any dedicated earth wires.

they all should be body earthed afaic

try to isolate the fault with a test light grounded to battery negative,

plug that into the connector nearest the light…will prove out an earth problem, and whether 12V is getting thru