Etype photos - post some of your favorites!

So a coupe and a 2+2 !:joy::joy:

1 Like

I owned a lovely Chipmunk for about 4 years, WP797. It’s the nicest flying airplane I’ve ever flown. Here’s a photo from a pilot that trained in it. I think the photo is from the 1960’ but I’m not sure.

1 Like

I thought the Topic was Etype photos. It’s now been 13 posts since we’ve seen anything like a photo of an E-Type. To avoid being guilty of making it 14 I attach a photo of Earl after a quick wash and wax after the 1700 mile Santa Fe trip:

16 Likes

Thank you, David. …

I would love to see some photos of the headlight structure inside the bonnet. I am curious as to how it was done.

Golly, thanks for getting us all on track again!

Thread drift, in a 1800+ post is just awful:grin:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [Etype photos - post some of your favorites!](https://forums.jag-lovers.com/t/etype-photos-post-some-

of-your-favorites/350594):
I
Wow David, I’ve never seen a quad headlight e-type before!
The mod must have been quite extensive, did you do it?o

3 Likes

Good looking car. I don’t know why they had to spoil the Series 3 with that grill & surround.

How cool would that look with plexiglass light covers alla Ferrari 360.

https://images.app.goo.gl/LzKt1rrYwY6jSZFe9

No. Jaguar did. Some of the history is described here:

That just happens to be my next step!
I purchased, some time ago, a covered headlight kit from Merek, hopefully to be fitted this winter, health permitting!
I am looking for a look similar to Pascal’s E Type, pictures posted October 7th on this thread.

Cheres, Paul

2 Likes

David that’s a beautiful car with an interesting history. We would love to hear more about your experience with it.

A little Photoshop dabbling last night:

11 Likes

Photoshop? Naw, Me thinks yours looks quite like that naturally, Jeff :+1:

I’d buy a canvas print of that!

You’re kind of right - it does look like that. But in Photoshop I darkened the background to focus on the engine and added a little oil paint effect. I may do a print for a little garage art.

2 Likes

If you email me a reasonably higher resolution file, I can get it done on canvas.

I’ve posted pics of this ‘wide body’ car before, but these are some new ones that I’ve never seen.

There are a few thing I would have done differently, but it’s a great looking car.

5 Likes

He must have a very curvy wife! :rofl:

That car… Does interesting things to my naughty bits.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: