Flexible camshaft oil pipe assembly

Sold!

Ill take two, for the hot rod.

:grimacing:

The problem is that bean counters, not enthusiasts, run the show.
However, in the end, money talks.

Well the new camshaft oil feed did the job. It showed me that there will two oil leaks, one from the old camshaft oil feed which the new one fixed and one from the cylinder head. I understand that an oil leak at the rear of the cylinder head is a known issue caused by a warped head. Ah well " out of the kettle and into the fire!" I presume that this is not a leak of pressurized oil, it is a leak of the oil draining back to the sump so it should be under non significant pressure . Is that correct?

A properly-installed gasket, and good mating surfaces ensure no drainback leaks.

If that truly exists–and how was it determined that was the source?–then there’s an issue with one or more of those parameters.

I understand that oil leaks from the rear of the cylinder head can be from (a)the seals around the camshafts (b) the cam cover gaskets (c) the cylinder head to engine block. My initial inspection suggested (c) but I will check again. But if it’s from (b) or (c) the oil is not pressurized , correct?

C would be pressurized, but may not exhibit it if a minor leak

C is just oil returning to the sump.?

Your right… I was thinking block to head