Floor plug needed, please help

OK I tried to load 2 images at once but it didn’t work, so I am making second post, willing to pay for this pat

Don’t recognise the Floor plug , only part I can think of that it looks like , is the speaker covers one each side of the foot well !

As for the carpet mounting points , it would not be a big job to fabricate them up yourself !

The floo plug (Floor plug) is about 3/4 inch in diameter with two little tabs to hold it in place.

This message it sent to you courtesy of Gary’s fingers on is IPad :joy::uk::scream::us:

… And the title was corrected courtesy of Andrew’s fingers on his laptop.

You’ll have a job finding original plugs for those. If you’re going to glue sound or heat insulating material onto the pan you might as well just weld them closed. I didn’t think of that until I got to installing the Koolmat.

I left the holes open, and sealed from the underside once the Koolmat was in.

The other possibility would be blanking plugs for electrical boxes - I’ll bet they’re pretty close to the original size.

Yeah if I can’t find them I am going to use rubber/plastic plugs.

Gary

They are probably available used from some of the Jaguar breaking yards such as Jaguar Heaven or Welches. They are also used in the boot spare tire well, at least they are on my 3.8S.

John Quilter
Eugene, Oregon USA

Hi Gary, how many do you need? I have originals NOS.
Regards,
Allen

I am just looking for two plugs, can you help ?

Gary

Hi Gary, sure just give me your address and I will drop them in the mail tomorrow. I have more than I will ever need. Glad to help.
Regards,
Allen

Thanks very much, my address is (redacted)

please include your address and let me know what you want for them, so that I can send you payment or if you prefer I can send it via PayPal.

Thanks

Gary

I tried Jaguar Heaven a few times for different parts(and different models) , every time they say they don’t have whatever I need and I am not always asking for rare items, it always seems like too much effort for them !!!.

Gary

Gary, I will send them to you for free, as I have many. If you email or post your email I will send them. My email is
alodmd@comcast.net.
Best,
Allen

Hi Gary, I will mail yours out tomorrow.
Best,
Allen