For Sale Cams w Matching Tappets and Other Engine Bits

Description: For sale is a nice used pair of camshafts C14985 & C13081 with matched tappets in the brown bags. They are marked for position removing in the order of the cylinder numbers with #1 at the rear… $75.00 plus shipping

A set of 3.8 , 8 to 1 compression pistons in descent condition with a new set of Deves rings… asking $85.00 plus shipping

Pictured with the pistons is a coil mounting bracket… $12.00 plus shipping.

Asking price (if selling): Various

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling):Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi Tim
I’m interested in the Tappets if they are not marked,and the Camshafts. Are they standard Camshafts or the C Type ones?

They are really nice. These are standard cams used in sedans and E-types. I can get a shipping quote if you get me a Zip code.

Thanks,
Tim

If Karl doesn‘t take the cams, I will.

I don’t need the Standard Cams. Let me know how much for the Tapetts and an address. I’ll send you a Cheque. Thanks!
Karl

Sorry I don’t want to separate the tappets from the camshafts.

Hi Tim,
There’s a German guy who wants the Camshafts, I don’t need them. He answered your post on Jag Lovers.
You can sell him the Camshafts and sell me the Tapetts. Your call
Karl

The tappets are worn to match those cams. I will not separate. Sorry

Tim,
I was going to use the Tappets on a C Type head with a pair of C Type Camshafts. Thanks Tim, I think I will pass on your offer. Regards,
Karl

No problem. Just from 30 plus years as a mechanic. If changing cams and you don’t have matched original tappets, it’s best to install new.

Sorry it didn’t work out.
Tim

I have a good pair of S3 J6 cams, yours for the shipping.

1 Like

Hey Tim,
With all your experience, I would like to ask, who would you recommend to go to for new Tappets? Appreciate your comments, thanks. There seems to be a lot of variation in the quality of parts, dimensionally at least.
Karl

I have good luck with SNG Barratt.

Thank you Paul! I‘ve already comitted to Tim‘s offer…

Kind regards! Greetings from sunny Garmisch in Bavaria (Lisa‘s Birthday today so we took a day off :slight_smile:

1 Like