For sale: Dayton wire wheels, 15" x 7" +35 offset (5 & 3/8" back spacing)

This is kind of a “pre-order” situation :sweat_smile: as these wheels will not be available to ship until my new alloys arrive in about a month, but I thought I’d get them up online so folks can have a look ahead of time (and if someone is already interested in buying by the time they come off, it’s less of a storage hassle in my apartment… I already have a BMW straight six in the corner of the living room :rofl:).

Here’s what they look like on my XJ-S:

Description: As can be seen in the photos, this is unfortunately not a “full set” but rather a “3+1”. The previous owner hit a gnarly pothole that severely damaged the fourth 70-spoke wheel. He was using the 60-spoke wheel (with the black spokes) as a full-size spare, which was then promoted to fourth wheel while looking for a replacement, but he wasn’t able to source one before the car’s auction appointment date.

The wheels are all the same size and offset, 15"x7" with +35 mm offset (5 & 3/8" back spacing) and they include the bolt-in internal adapters for the Jaguar 5 x 120.65mm (5 x 4.75") PCD and 73.85 mm center bore.

As mentioned, the black-spoke wheel is the old 60-spoke design, with the other three the later 70-spoke design. Dayton doesn’t make direct-bolt wheels anymore according the the email I received from them. They can make a new one if the original center hub section is available, but since the “odd” wheel center is only 60-spoke, I don’t imagine that will work. There are a few single wheels of the correct type (70-spoke, shiny) currently on eBay for about $300 each plus shipping, so one could fairly easily “complete the set” (keeping the 60-spoker as a spare as the previous owner did) cheaper than buying four individual wheels and a separate spare. I would be willing to split them up and sell off a pair or individual wheels, but the price per wheel would be marginally higher.

70-spoke wheel detail view (one of the three):

60-spoke detail view;

Wheels will be sold WITHOUT TIRES, both because it greatly reduces shipping cost, and because you probably don’t want these tires anyway :laughing: (cheapest Chinese brand available to hold me over for the month or two waiting on the custom-ordered alloys).

Asking price: $1000 for the set, shipping extra, open to offers. Individual wheels: $275/ea for the 70-spoke, $225 for the 60-spoke.

Contact information: personal message through here on the Jag Lovers Forum, @garage.j2 on Instagram, or jj1013 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Cost of shipping: I won’t be able to get an exact estimate until the new wheels are on and I can dismount the tires from these, but as a ballpark estimate, I have previously sent 17" x 8.5" wheels from here to the east coast of the US via USPS for just under $50/wheel.

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes, but I will not be able to provide an estimate through DHL (or possibly FedEx) until the new ones arrive and I can dismount the tires from these.

More data pics:

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.