For Sale - Reupholstery Kit for '95 XJS Front Seats

I am wanting to sell my high-quality custom kit for reupholstering the front seats of a '95 XJS that I bought for Superblack back when I had her. I was never able to install them b/c she, unfortunately, got totaled out in an accident shortly after they arrived. I paid $500 from a very reuptable seller of such merchandise on Ebay (still selling on Ebay, btw) many years ago, and am willing to sell them now for $300.00, inc. U.S. shipping. They are still in the box they arrived in, and are Warm Charcoal (trim code LEG) in color. Note that this kit will only work with '95-'96 MY seats due to differences in styling vs. the earlier MYs.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.